Monday, October 18, 2010

Two Weekend Recap Posts in a Row

My last post was a weekend recap from LAST weekend . . . but at least this means I'm slightly more on top of things this weekend. Ok, it actually means I'm just choosing to be on top of this rather than to tackle the massive amounts of laundry waiting for me in our suitcases. We went to Florida for a wedding this weekend. And there's nothing I hate more than unpacking and doing laundry up after a trip. I figure since we've been living out of suitcases for months now, what difference does a few days make?

See how I'm basically the master at procrastination and putting things off? Impressive right?

Anyways, Adam's little sister was the maid of honor in a wedding in Florida this weekend - and I was the photographer . . . since Adam grew up with the bride (she calls him 'brother' even!) we decided to make the trek as a family to Destin. Since I wasn't taking enough pictures for the event already (in my sarcastic voice) we decided that it would be a great idea to take some family pictures on the beach Saturday morning before the wedding. Here's a few of my favs:

Is anyone else as impressed with Jayci's ups as I am? Now we just need Zack and Sabo to teach her their moves and she's bound to be a WNBA player someday!
And a sneak peek from the wedding. It was a beautiful, love-filled, emotional, PERFECT wedding! I'll have more pictures up on my new photography blog soon!
*Ps - Jordan and Steven are on their honeymoon right now, but when they get back they will be raising support and then going to South Africa for a year to do missions in an orphanage. Pray for them if you think about it!

10 comments:

  1. You are a wedding photographer extraordinaire. I don't doubt for one moment that you will be the next Jasmine Star : ) Truly.

    Jayci's jump is very impressive. I love that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I know all about procrastination. I have things on my to-do list from a year ago! =(

    These beach pictures are just awesome!! These are truly beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are SO SO cute!!! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayci totally wins the "jumping contest" :) I started cracking up at how high it looks like she's jumping! Its like she could keep going but your parents had to hold her from taking off like a rocket!!! :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I love the beach! I'm calmer just seeing these photos. :o)

    Thank you! (And, don't worry about what you have to do. Look at ALL that you've done.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures! What a great looking family!

    But when did Jayci get so big?! She looks like a full on little girl now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited about your new photography business. I can tell by the sneak peak that you got some gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl you are a bad mam-a-jama wit that camera!!!
    Love the jump photo, Jaci's jump is soo cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jumping picture is SO fun!! I'm jealous, nobody will ever do a jumping picture with me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! I love the entire Stanley clan. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...