Monday, November 29, 2010

I Heart Faces: Scenic BW

Adam is insistent that he wants to get a camera for himself simply so he can take pictures of nature. He loves nature. Now I like nature myself, but I have almost no interest in taking pictures unless there is a person in it. Emotions, relationships, faces . . . those are the things I delight in photographing. HOWEVER, if I can capture both a beautiful landscape and some human emotion, that's a total win for me. I love it. The picture I'm entering this week is one of my favorites from this session. Such a beautiful family on a beautiful night on a beautiful farm. That's a lot of beautiful.

To see more scenic BW pictures, visit I Heart Faces this week!

21 comments:

  1. A sweet serene photo of family! Makes me want to be there strolling along the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the "lines" and the hint of sun flare. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They must absolutely love this beautiful capture of them all together. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful! Get Adam a camera : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I like photographing both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely, Becca! I love the conversion; the sunflare in the top left just really warms it perfectly. I'm with Angie; I bet they adore this shot! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. how pretty, the soft light and sparkly water make this an awesome family shot- so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel exactly the same way as you about scenic shots though I wish I could get more into them. Yours is very beautiful and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photo. It does look very calm and peaceful as the family is walking together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet moment in time you captured. The sun in the left hand corner really adds to the feel of this photo. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the connection between that family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the contrast of the light reflecting from the water and the family in front of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it *IS* a whole lotta beautiful! and the sun glow in the top left corner is the total cherry on top ...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this. Candid's are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...