Monday, November 15, 2010

I Heart Faces: Silhouettes

I realize it's been a while since I entered an I Heart Faces contest. It's because of all the busy around here, not to mention the lack of pictures I've been taking. Ha, right. Clearly I am still taking pictures a plenty, and I actually had several silhouette pictures I love to choose from this week. I settled on this shot because I love the emotion it captures between these two fabulous people. I loved working with this couple for their engagement and wedding -- their zest for life and love for each other was seriously contagious. I also picked this one because I love love love that you can see the Atlanta skyline in the background. I LOVE my city, and cannot wait to be living there in the heart of it soon (fingers crossed).

Don't forget to visit I Heart Faces to see more fabulous silhouettes this week!

14 comments:

  1. Love the veil flowing in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool shot, Becca! I love the color of the sky and the skyline in the background is so cool. Not to mention the veil blowing in the breeze. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Becca! The veil, the colors are stunning.
    Being a downtown girl? If I am ever in Atlanta I swig by for a high five.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great shot!! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful silhouette! Love the veil b lowing away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breezy fun here. Thanks for sharing your talents on the High Calling network!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous, great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh.my.word. absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Talk about perfect timing with the wind :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Becca -- Hey girl, it's Shelly from GoodtobeCrazy. When/where are you moving downtown? Would love to talk inner-city ministry with you sometime. Dan and I are trying to come up with a plan for Christmas morning... we try to get out and serve instead of staying home and opening presents we don't need. Let me know if you have ideas! I am planning to leave for Uganda in the next week or two to complete our adoption but would love to chat anytime!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...