Monday, January 3, 2011

The Best Face of 2010

This is ridiculous. I simply cannot pick a favorite face shot from the whole year of 2010. Doesn't I Heart Faces realize I am a terribly indecisive person? How can I pick a favorite? A best?

I almost folded under the pressure and didn't even enter a picture, but then I figured that would be a terrible start to 2011. So here it is. ONE OF my favorite face pictures from 2010.
I realize it's probably not technically very perfect - but hello? that shirt with those glasses and my little munchkin . . . looks pretty perfect to me!

I'm sure there are lots of impressive entries at I Heart Faces this week, so be sure to pop over and check them all out!

6 comments:

  1. cute! I agree..the shirt makes the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks perfect to me. Sunny day with sun splashing across her pretty little face. Beautiful! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dilemma this must have been for you, Becca!! You have taken so many beautiful pictures in 2010 and had so many wonderful subject to have chosen from! I 100% agree with the choice you made! Have great photography fun in 2011...I, for one, look forward to all the smiles you bring!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... how can you even pick just ONE of that beautiful Jayci's face!!! I do like this though!!! I've had the best time looking through all the picks...

    I ended up picking one of my grandbaby... its at
    www.rebeccajophotography.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love how the shirt ties everything together!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...