Monday, January 10, 2011

I Heart Faces: Smile

The theme this week at I Heart Faces is "smile." I have so many pictures of my sweet little girl and her cute smile . . . but I kept coming back to this one. I've been a little worried about my kiddos today and they've just been on my mind. So I chose a picture of this cutie grinning to remind myself of the JOY they have in their hearts despite the circumstances, not to mention the joy they bring to MY heart too!



Oh and I Heart Faces is celebrating their 2nd birthday this week - so be sure to pop over and wish them a happy birthday, plus see LOTS of beautiful smiles too!

17 comments:

  1. OMGoodness what FACES! I can see why you'd keep coming back to them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this! beautiful lighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those cheeks!!! I want to reach into the computer and squeeze them. Absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! And saying prayers for them right now too. Thanking God for that joy that He has placed in their hearts and asking Him to give them a desire to know Him more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ray Ray.....awww man...that's my dude right there! Joy Joy! All over their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Becca, what a wonderful photo. Full of Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful entry, beautiful faces, beautiful smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. This is joy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How genuine is that! Truly happy kids, doing their thing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to join in on that great hug! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you getting a shout out from Amy and Angie! Fabulous choice and I agree with them whole heartedly. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...