Monday, February 28, 2011

Head & Shoulders, Knees & Toes

I know it's been a while (ok a long time) since I actually had my act together enough to take part in a weekly I Heart Faces challenge. But I decided not to let that stop me from jumping back in this week . . . The theme is "Head & Shoulders, Knees & Toes" - and they want anything BUT a face. Since I'm entirely too NOT together to actually have my camera with me to try and take a new picture for the challenge, I looked through my files and found this one from a wedding I shot a few weeks back (more from this wedding are here). I love the green and black - such a great color combo, right?


Go see more non-faces at I Heart Faces this week!

10 comments:

  1. What a cool shot! Love the composition and DOF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a complete mimic of SarahinSC (because it's true): nice DOF, composition, and fantastic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect choice, Becca! I give a hearty "third!" to the comments above as to what makes it great.. love the flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh so pretty, love the colors and how they work so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is beautiful! I love that shade of green. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo! The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Green and black IS a good color choice. Love this. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely use of color harmony, texture and line.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...