Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Links and Such

Just because I have nothing particularly interesting or insightful to say, doesn't mean that other people aren't busy blogging about things that are beautiful and life-changing and thought-provoking. Maybe someday I'll blog about that stuff too. But since today is clearly not that day, here's some things I think you should read.
First of all, my sweet wonderful friend Gini is making cute personalized keychains to help raise money for our ministry. I told you she's sweet and wonderful. I'd love for you to go check our her blog and maybe even buy a keychain or two (or twenty-seven).

I want to see Jesus- I want to be like Katie. Seriously, I love her heart and her blog and everything she is doing.

Orphan Care Isn't Sexy - from We Are THAT Family.

Ghana: The Rescue - Beautiful pictures, and a beautiful story of redemption.

from Millie Holloman Photography

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Becca! And, by the way, I think you ALWAYS say interesting things!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...