Wednesday, February 2, 2011

When Skies Are Gray . . .

She makes me happy :-) And I realize the skies aren't gray in these pictures, they're from a glorious perfect day this weekend. But when MY skies are feeling a little gray (as in most days lately), she is my sunshine!

 (and yes, she is wearing a weight watcher's name tag . . . we thought she needed to start losing those holidays pounds she put on)
Oh i kid. She went with Nana and then refused to take it off the rest of the day.




As a side note, I read this post by Kristen this morning and felt like just hugging her for articulating my thoughts exactly.

7 comments:

  1. That girl is too cute for words!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahha!!! looove that name tag!! Cant wait to meet yall face to face! hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so gorgeous!!

    Hope you get to feeling better soon hon.. I can't even imagine trying to keep up with a toddler while not feeling well. You are my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too adorable : ) Laughing my head off about the weight watchers tag : ) funny, funny stuff!

    Off to read Kristin's inspired post : )

    Praying for you Becca. Day and night you are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...