Tuesday, September 27, 2011

In his smile

In your smile, I see hope.
I am reminded of God's goodness.
Of His love

I remember days spent in the hospital
Not sure of the future,
scared of what lay ahead.

But I also remember moments held close
and flashes of hope

Knowing Him as the Great Physician
And as comforter,
And healer,
And mender of broken hearts.

When you smile at me
My heart aches anew at the realization
Of God's goodness

You are a miracle
Beautiful, healthy
Whole.
And because of you
Our hearts are all healed
and our family is whole.

15 comments:

  1. What a sweet post!!!! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was tremendous.
    So happy Caden has been healed.
    Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your words and his smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this put a smile on my face this evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got goosebumps while reading this.
    Thank God for his grace and healing abilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe how much that sweet boy looks like his big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and oh my word, he looks just like Jayci!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a handsome little boy!! He looks so much like Jayci!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious child!! Such a sweet face!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He definetly knew what He was doing when he blessed you with this sweet little boy. Give that baby lots of sugars!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! It have been praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...