Monday, January 23, 2012

By the Book

It has been a really long time since I entered an I Heart Faces photo contest, but I thought I'd jump in today because I happened to have a picture from my 366 project (that I didn't end up using) of my little princess reading at her nana and poppop's house the other day. I realize it's not perfect, but it's unposed, and I love that she's wearing the ever-present princess costume while "reading" a book by her own choosing. I'm a bookworm myself, so I can only hope Jayci will always love reading as much as I do!
For more book pictures, be sure to stop by I Heart Faces.
*ps - did I mention that I Heart Faces showcased my little gallery wall the other day? It totally made my day week.
Photo Challenge Submission

12 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful composition! Also, I LOVE your wall of photos! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, love! and i'm loving your 366 project! such talent (and such adorable kiddos!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! You can see she's in her own little world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet picture of your sweet girl. The princess costume is what does it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely loveeeee this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Becca, this is stunning! the light, the processing, her beautiful blonde hair. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Isn't perfect"? What? I think it is! <3

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...