Thursday, January 12, 2012

The first 12 days of 2012

First of all, thank-you so ridiculously much for your amazing support and for voting for me, tweeting, and sharing on facebook to vote for me for the Glamour contest. I was moved to tears by y'all. I feel like I already won because you guys are just so sweet and encouraging. Thank you. Seriously. 

Voting is still open until February 13th, and you can only vote once. So if you wouldn't mind continuing to spread the word, I'd be oh-so-grateful.

Secondly, I have decided, belatedly, to try and do a 365 project this year. Let's just go ahead and admit, however, that odds are good I wont necessarily remember or have the gumption to upload pictures every single day, so we will see how it turns out. But for now, here are the first 12 days of the new year in pictures.










 (I was totally inspired by this blog, and also totally obsessed with her wardrobe . . . )

14 comments:

  1. I love the light in 1.4 picture. I am on a mission to complete a 366 project too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... I love the sparkly shoes and the two babies together and long day and... well, I love 'em all! Do what you can, and don't beat yourself up if you miss a day. Even if you take 300 out of 366, that's still a LOT of pictures for a photo book! :<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics. The snoozing one is my fav. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. So excited you are going to do this project Becca! So, so excited.
    You know your pictures make me ga ga with happiness. Whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start to your 366! I love the night shot and the standing on the stool (but they are all great shots!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful shots. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots, good for you for going for a 365 in a leap year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are off to a great start on your 365! I love "long day". Perfect moments that will be remembered forever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are so great! I love the moments you've captured. I'm totally impressed that you made a leap to do a 365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becca! I'm a new reader and a CMer (thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, btw). First I have to say that I love your 365 photos, especially the foggy night one. Your children are beautiful. I discovered Caden's birth story through the Link Within feature and was immediately drawn into his story and your journey. I'm so sorry he had such an incredibly rough start to his precious, special life. I'm so glad your faith gave you comfort and carried you through to the other side and that you still have your sweet boy to love and snuggle with. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and watch your beautiful family grow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great shots. I especially love 1.4.12 - what beautiful cuddles with Daddy and nice post processing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great! I love the daddy and baby sleeping one. I have just fond memories of my husband doing that too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. daddy baby is my faaaavvv!!!!! i can't get enough of those. and i'm partial to the rice cereal too, since that's part of my daily routine as well :)
    beautiful captures, keep it up! hopre you're enjoying it so far :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...