Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's been too long . . .

It has just been too long since I've popped in and chatted with y'all, and I miss you! Danielle (my awesome friend and roommate) took my kids for the first few days of camp this week so I could spend some time with my boys (it's older boys week at camp) so I haven't had any time that I havent been running around and playing. And I've been loving it completely, but I am sorry for my absence. I know it's probably hard for y'all not hearing my babbling every single day . . . or not at all. Whatever.

Either way, all I got for you today is way too many pictures (again) from two weeks ago at camp, because I am also behind on my photo editing. Shocking, I know.

6 comments:

  1. I just started a blog so I wanted to pop in and say hello. I've been reading since Caden was born. I love your blog and your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pix make my heart smile !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a great time at camp last week. I will be praying for y'all the rest of the summer. Hope its fun. It was so nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pics always make me smile. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures that exude love and life and light. Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...