Saturday, July 14, 2012

Catching up in Pictures

I have a major, major case of writer's block. Or perhaps I'm just too overwhelmed by how long it's been since I posted here, and I how much I would have to say to adequately catch y'all up. Either way, the words? I have none right now.

Instead, I'm just going to catch you guys up using my 366 pictures. I'm actually quite proud of how well I'm keeping up with it . . . I've only missed a few days and the year is more than half-way over (what? how did that happen?!) Considering my track record on following through with things, this is quite the accomplishment.

I just realized the last picture I shared with you was 6-15-12, which means I'm about a month behind. My bad y'all. Consider this my apology for not being more on-top-of-all-things-especially-the-blog.
  
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, Becca, especially of Caden. What a doll! You are a really good photographer. I hope camp has been a wonderful experience for your family this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!! I have also been a bad blogger, MUCH MUCH worse than you, though. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having the same exact troubles. It's been so long since I said anything. Where would I even start??

    Love the pics. DJ Caden is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job keeping up with the pictures! Your kiddos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pictures always make me happy. Yours are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "DJ Caden" is the best! Oh, and the last one of the two rub-a-dubs in the tub :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures are awesome and I have missed seeing those sweet babies.. My fav? DJ Caden!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...