Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry (belated) Christmas!

Merry Belated Christmas from The Stanley Clan :-) Because we are rarely on time with anything, so why start now?

I hope that each and every one of you had a wonderful day full of family and friends and joy and love and peace. And I mean that, like, for realz. Not just in the abstract sort-of-way.
**We would love your prayers for our Sabo, especially for his hearing tomorrow. Sigh.

Our Christmas cards are from the lovely Tiny Prints this year. I usually design them myself to save a little money, but in the interest of saving time instead, I went with this one - which seemed just perfect for us! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Merry (belated) Christmas to y'all too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute!! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope his hearing went we. I'm so glad he has someone believing in him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photo! Ahhh... I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's always running late with everything :) Just found your blog and I'm now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome :-) and thanks! Also, I'm pretty sure you will never feel like you're the only one running late anytime you stop by here. Running late is sorta our m.o. haha

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...