Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Heart Faces: Best Faces of 2012

I'm not sure if you know it, but I take a lot of pictures. Like, a lot. So narrowing down and choosing just one picture from 2012 as my "best face" is a daunting task. And of course I think my two little darling children have the most beautiful faces of all, but I actually ended up choosing a picture that was not of my own children for this. See, I did this maternity shoot for my beautiful friend a few months ago (who now has a beautiful baby!) and there was this one picture of her that I just absolutely loved.

So without further ado, my favorite face shot from 2012. For more beautiful faces (as always) visit I Heart Faces.
Photo Challenge Submission

24 comments:

  1. She has a lovely "I can't wait" kind of beauty to her. beautiful capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white is perfect for this image. I like that she is looking down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photograph! I really love it! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gracious. This is amazing! Love the softness.. it is perfect for a maternity picture. It makes me think of Mary... waiting for the birth of our Savior...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it is WONDERFUL! There's just SOMETHING so very intriguing about it! I love her expression!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!!! Love how her hair sweeps across her face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Something about that one wisp of hair crossing her face just MAKES this image for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, Becca, I was scrolling through the thumbnails just looking for ones that grabbed me. And yours? Oh my. Soulful, quiet, simple and amazing. So, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Julie, very soulful and simple. Love ti!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful shot! love the movement of her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, I love the light in this and the bw is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous capture and a lovely woman! Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! Congrats on making the TOP TEN! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Knowing now that she was pregnant at the time of this photo makes it all the more amazing, because the expression is one of true love and adoration. Just beautiful! Congrats on your win at IHF!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...